button mushrooms 8oz. or 200 gm approx.
green pepper 1big size
onion chopped 1 medium
tomato chopped 1medium
ginger and garlic grated 1tsp
cumin seeds 1tsp
turmeric powder 1/2tsp
coriander powder 1/2tsp
garam masala 1/2tsp
vinegar o lim juice 1tsp
fenugreek leaves or
kasoori methi 1tsp
salt according to taste
- Wash the mushrooms and pepper and chop them medium size.
- Heat a pan and add oil , then add cumin, ginger, garlic and onion.Cook for few minutes until onion become light brown.
- Add chopped tomato and cook for few min.
- Mix all spices except salt and add mushroom , pepper and stir it.
- Let it cook for few minutes until they become soft.
- Add kasoori methi, vinegar or lime juice and salt( while making mushroom add salt at last as it oozes out water).Switch it off and let it simmer.
- Lastly garnish it with coriander and sliced onion . Serve it hot with chapatti, naan , pulav or as a side dish in a party.