whole grain wheat flour 1cup
almonds crushed 1/2cup
green cardamom seeds 1/2tsp
baking powder 1/3tsp
milk few tsp
- In a bowl take wheat flour and add sugar, cardamom almonds(crushed) and baking powder
- mix it . Switch on the oven and set it on 400 degree.
- Melt the butter in another bowl and add to the main mixture. Add few tsp of milk to make a dough.
- Take a cookie sheet or baking tray and coat it with oil or butter.
- Make small round cookies out of the dough and place them on tray at a distance and bake for 20min.
- cool them on a rack and enjoy with tea!