Hi !!everyone...yesterday , i made this pineapple cake on the occasion of our marriage anniversary...:) came out so good n yummy...thanks to my hubby for helping me in making such a nice cake...it was a whole wonderful day!!....started with attending 'Satyanarayan Pooja 'ceremony organized in our community center ...the chants n mantras were like soul purifying...and calming...had a great lunch there made by community people...and in evening ...enjoyed with our friends...thanks to all our friends who surprised us and made our day..enjoyable....:)..
coming back..to the cake...here's the way i made this...
cake flour or all purpose flour or maida 250gm or 1 3/4cups( i used swan cake flour)
cornflour or cornstarch 2 tblsp
sugar 4 tblsp
baking powder 2tsp
baking soda 1tsp
condensed milk 1 small tin
water / milk 3/4cup
pineapple chopped 1 cup
vanilla extract 2tsp
- mix all dry ingredients well.
- mix butter n sugar then add vanilla extract mix well.
- add butter mix. with dry mixture then add condensed milk, pineapple pieces..mix i didn't used extra water as the pineapple was juicy enough to make it wet..
- grease 9 inch pan with oil or butter , dust some dry flour and pour the cake mix.
- heat oven to 450f and bake for 20-30 min. check with tooth pick when its done.
- for topping i used vanilla frosting and pineapple n raspberry but u can decorate the way u like...