white vinegar 3cups
jar for filling
- Take a pot , add vinegar, water, sugar ,salt and give it a boil .
- Sterilize a jar by boiling in hot water .
- Make a slit in peppers and fit them in bottle or jar tightly.
- pour the brine solution made , from top and fill the jar so that all peppers are under the solution.
- Release the air bubbles inside by inserting butter knife or spoon.
- Wipe the mouth of jar with cloth and close the lid.
- Keep it in shelf for few weeks and after that u can enjoy it with salsa, pizza , burger , sandwich....many ways huh!! ENJOY!