whole wheat flour 4cups
cauliflower grated 2cups
carom seeds or ajwain 1/2tsp
turmeric powder 1/4tsp
garam masala 1/2tsp
dry mango powder or
chili powder 1/4 tsp
salt acc. to taste
oil for frying
- Take flour in a large bowl and add warm water in small amounts to kneed firm dough.Keep it covered for 10-15 min.
- Heat a pan on medium ,pour 1/2tsp oil ( u can skip this if u want to make it without oil) and add grated(kadukas) cauliflower .
- Add all spices , salt and cook uncovered for few min.(to evaporate the water)
- Switch off the burner and let it cool.
- Make small balls of dough and roll it thick and put the ghobi mix. in between and cover it to make a ball .
- Dust it in flour and roll it thick , don't apply too much pressure.
- Heat a skillet and place the rolled paratha on it .
- When the surface become slightly brown flip it and apply oil .
- Again flip it to apply oil with spoon on other side.
- Cook it from both sides .(look for brown spots)
- Serve it hot with pickle or yogurt.