sprouted moong dal or mung bean 11/2cup
onion chopped 1 small size
tomato chopped 1 small size
cumin powder 1/4tsp
chili powder or pepper 1/4tsp
olive oil 1tsp
may add lime juice or chat masala to make it spicy
cilantro chopped for garnishing
- To make sprouts soak bean or dal for one night and next morning tie them in damp cloth for another day.
- Heat a pan or skillet on medium and pour oil , then add onion and tomato cook them for few seconds.
- Add moong sprouts , salt and spices.
- Stir...cook for another few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander ...and enjoy ur protein packed healthy breakfast!!!